FAQ & General Questions
Placing an order:
- When placing an order, it is important that all credit card information entered is an exact match (name on the card, billing address & CVV code)
- If the billing address associated with the credit card used is different from your shipping address, they will need to be entered separately at checkout. Failure to do so may result in a declined payment and pending charges on your account. All pending charges will be released back into your account within a few business days depending on your bank.
- Please be sure to review your order before submitting your payment as there is limited time to make changes to orders before they are processed and shipped.
At Bagsofshoes.com, our goal is simple: We want you to feel as confident in your order as we do in our products. You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit or style reasons within 20 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged, washed, altered or worn. Returning your BagsofShoes.com merchandise is free and easy to do - we will email a pre-paid shipping label for FREE returns.
How to Return
Your package must include the original order invoice. Please complete the “Return Form” section by placing a checkmark in the Return or Exchange box. Pack and seal your return merchandise securely and mail it to us. Returned items must be unworn and unwashed (free of any stains from makeup, deodorant, or wear). Shoe returns must be in new, unworn condition, and must include the original shoe box.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES for sale items.
We'll do everything we can to take care of your return quickly. Your refund will be credited to your initial form of payment in 7-15 business days, in the amount of the purchase price plus any applicable taxes. It may take one or more billing cycles for your credit to appear after your return has been processed. Processing time varies seasonally.
- $4 to ship in the USA only. $7 shipping charge for items 1.5lbs and over. (Shoes, Sandals, Handbags, and for multi items) Free Shipping in the USA for purchases $49.95 and over.
- To ensure that your package is properly delivered, please make sure your address is complete and entered correctly with any and all information pertaining to your address (apartment & suite numbers/dorm halls & room numbers). If there are issues with verifying your address, customer service will contact you to try and resolve these issues. If after 48 hours of contacting you, you do not respond, your order will be canceled and a refund will be issued
- If you realize that you entered your shipping address incorrectly, please contact us immediately or as soon as possible. If the order was placed over the weekend, please call and leave a message or send us an email with any corrections
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments or the package is undeliverable due to an incorrect address, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of return postage to us. This amount will be deducted from your refund.
- Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and any other U.S. Territories must meet a $75 minimum to receive free shipping due to the slightly higher rates to ship to those areas.
- Orders are processed within 2 to 5 business days from the date the order was placed. No weekend shipments. Once shipped, domestic U.S. orders are estimated to arrive within 3 to 10 business days depending on your location. International shipments may take 10 to 25 business days.
- Q: How can I track my order? A: Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a link to track your package. An estimated delivery date will, also, be provided when you track your order. Be advised that tracking information may take up to 24 hours to be updated.
- Q: Why is my order being declined? A: When placing an order it is important that all credit card information entered is an exact match (name on the card, billing address, CVV code) Also, if the billing address associated with the credit card used is different from your shipping address, they will need to be entered separately at checkout.
- Q: Why are there multiple charges to my account? A: Any failed or declined payments will result in pending charges to your account. These charges will be released back into your account within a few business days depending on your bank.
- Q: Why does my order status say “unfulfilled”? A: If your order is unfulfilled, it is still being processed. Once processed and shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a link to track your order.
- Q: How does store credit work? A: Store credit is issued in the form of a gift e-card via email which will contain a code. That code can, then, be entered in the “gift card or discount code” section during checkout.
- Q: What size would be best for me? A: If you are having trouble deciding which size would work best for you, you may refer to our size guide located at the bottom left of our webpage .
- Q: I think my package is lost. What do I do? A: If you have not received your order and believe it is lost, please reach out to us immediately. We will, then, send over an affidavit form that must be completed in order to proceed with locating your package.
- Q: I accidentally ordered the wrong size. What can I do? A: If there are any errors regarding your order, please contact us immediately as there is limited time to make changes before the order is processed and shipped.